ORGANIZATIONAL ASPECTS OF THE POLICE SYSTEM IN THE FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM
Successful combating terrorism as the most current security problem is conditioned by the adequate organization of police system. It is necessary that the entire police system, as well as entire state security system keep one step ahead of modern terrorism as much as possible. It requires security services to use all available agencies in their work in order to notice security threats in time, have all the necessary information serving to efficient prevention and repressive actions against terrorism. As much diligence put in combating it, terrorism is today a global threat and it cannot be ever exterminated. However the role of entire security system is to downscale it to the smallest forms possible. We must realize that there is no efficient combat against terrorism without cooperation and coordination among different police and security services on international level.
2. Vukadinovic, R., (2004). International political relations, Zagreb.
3. Galijasevic, Dz., (2012). Terrorism in Austria. Belgrade.
4. Gacinovic, R., (2005). Terrorism. Belgrade.
5. Dragisic, Z., (2009). National security system - an attempt to define the term. Belgrade: Vojno delo, vol 3.
6. Jovicic, D., Setka, G., (2018). The organization and jurisdiction of police. Banja Luka: Grafomark.
7. Johnson, J. T., (2003). Just War Theory Responding Morally To Global Terrorism.
8. Laqueur, W., (2003). Postmodern Terrorism’’, pp. 151 – 159 in Charles W. Kegley, Jr. (ed.), ’’The New GlobalAgenda’’, Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall.
9. Milosavljevic, B., (1997). Police science. Belgrade.
10. Mijalkovic, S., (2009). National security. Belgrade.
11. Milasinovic, R., Mijailovic, S., (2011). Terrorism as a modern security threat. Banja Luka.
12. Simeunovic, D., (2009). Terrorism. Belgrade.
13. Stajic, Lj., (2005). Security basics. Belgrade.
14. Stajic, Lj., (2008). Basics of security system with basics of research of security phenomena. Novi Sad.
15. Homer-Dixon, T., (2002). The Rise of Complex Terrorism, In: Foreign Policy.
16. Sikman, M,, (2009). Terrorism, Banja Luka.
17. Setka, G., (2016). The BiH police system between its functionality and non-functionality. Belgrade: Criminalistic-Police Academy.
18. Setka, G. (2016а). The impact of the organization of the police structure in Bosnia andHerzegovina on the state of security, Banja Luka: Faculty of Safety and Protection.