OPERATIVE COMBINATIONS IN THE CRIMINALISTIC AND FINANCIAL INVESTIGATIONS OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMINALITY IN THE REPUBLIC OF NORTH MACEDONIA
Economic - financial crime consists of several criminal offenses distinct from classical crime in most circumstances and that this crime is carried out by perpetrators who abuse their office, employment, power and influence in society in order to gain high of criminal proceeds.
Prosecution of perpetrators of this crime means revealing, clarifying and providing evidence for the overall criminal situation in terms of organization, status of perpetrators within which they act criminally, their connection, evidence of specific crimes and evidence of the type, amount and the flow of criminal money and proceeds of crime. That is why operational combinations are needed with the application of legal measures and actions, such as operational-tactical measures, investigative actions, special investigative measures and actions and application of financial investigation methods and tactics and techniques of monitoring criminal financial transactions. in order to fully clarify and provide the evidence necessary for the successful conduct of criminal proceedings, the sanctioning of perpetrators and the imposition of measures to confiscate criminal proceeds and a ban on performing a profession, activity or duty. The subject of the paper is the analysis of measures and actions in the operational combination and analysis of the implementation in the period 2014 -2019 in terms of the effectiveness of providing evidence and judgments and measures against perpetrators of economic and financial crime in the Republic of Nort Macedonia.
2. Angeleski, M., Fundamentals of Economic Criminology - NIP Gjurgja, Skopje, 1999.
3. Banovi,, B., Provision of evidence in the criminal case against criminal offenses, Belgrade, 2002.
4. Vitlarov, T., "Repression and prevention of corruption", 2nd August Stip, 2006.
5. Nikoloska, S. , Methodology of research of economic - financial crime, Van Gogh, Skopje, 2013.
6. Nikoloska S., Economic Criminalistics, Van Gogh, Skopje, 2015.
7. Nikolovski P., Forensic Audit of Financial Statements, Macedonian Scientific Society Bitola, Bitola, 2020.
8. Petrović A., Forensic Methodology, High School of Internal Affairs, Belgrade, 1978
9. Tupancevski N., Economic Criminal Law, Stobi Trade DOOEL, Skopje, 2015.
10. Cudan А. and Nikoloska S., Economic Crime, Criminal Police Academy, Belgrade, 2018.
11. Dzukleski, G. , Criminal control and processing of the crime - Tax evasion, Security no. 3, Skopje, 1995.
12. Dzukleski, G. and Nikoloska, S., Economic Crime, Skopje, 2007.