THE ECONOMIC CRIME, SOCIAL COSTS AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Economic crime is one of the most serious threats to the security and stability of the countries and regions in the world. The crimes are growing at an alarming step, and they are connected to the growing integrity of the world`s economy. Many scientific studies prove that expenses for dealing with economic crime, along with its social expenses from the negative consequences are huge and inhibitory to societies that are willing to achieve a sustainable level of economic growth and development. This scientific research using the inductive and deductive method`s, analysis, and synthesis, as the comparative analysis of historical trends aim to illustrate the problem with the economic crime as a regional and global problem, to give its review for the conditions with this delicts in the Republic of North Macedonia, to strengthen the connection between the number of evidenced economic delicts and the growth of GDP trough tendentious processing of data and analysis for the period of 9 years, and to collect pieces of advice for preventing and lowering of the economic delicts.
2. Brand, S., Price, R. (2000). The economic and social costs of crime. London: Home Office Research Study 217, Development and Statistics Directorate.
3. Brandano Giovanna, M., Detotto, C. and Vannini, M. (2010). Counting the Cost of Crime in Italy. Global Crime Journals , 11(4), 421-435.
4. Criminal Law ( 2014), Official Gazette RNM, no. 132/14.
5. Czabanski, J (2008). Estimates of cost of crime: History, methodologies, and implications. USA: Springer.
6. Detotto, C., Otranto, E. (2010). Does Crime Affect Economic Growth?. Kyklos, 63 (3), 330-345.
7. Mojsoska, S., Nikolovska Vrateovska, D. and Vitanova, G. (2012). Money Laundering on the Financial Markets. International Scientific Conference-Security and Euroatlantic Perspectives of the Balkans - Vol., (page 477-486). Criminal Justice Abstract with Full Text in EBSCO database. Ohrid: University St.Kliment Ohridski Bitola, Faculty of security.
8. Ministerstvo za vnatresni raboti na Republika Severna Makedonija (2020) Zbirna analiza za vkupniot kriminalitet po oblasti I sektori sporedbeno 2010-2019, Accessed on Fevruary 16, 2020.
9. Republic of North Macedonia State Statistical Office Maks-stat Data base of the Republic of North Macedonia, Accessed on February 16, 2020
10. Sutherlant, E.(1949). White Coolla Crime. Druden: N.Jorg.
11. Sulejmanov, Z. (2000). Makedonska Kriminologija. Skopje: Grafohartija.