Police and Politics
Keywords:politics, police, security, professionalism, political organization, state
Abstract: Police is one of the most important state bodies and its importance is seen in the nature of jobs confided by state to the police as a specific expert body. Having in mind that the police secure citizens and their property, society as a whole, everyone is interested for security to be at the top level. Police is the body of executive government and the executive government depends mostly on police and police organization. Police organization direct executive government bodies to act, police included. Also, it is clear that professional and politically independent police can provide the needed security to citizens and the state.
Keywords: politics, police, security, professionalism, political organization, state.
2. Jovicic, D., (2018). Introduction to Law. Novi Sad.
3. Jovicic, D., Setka G., (2018). Organization and competence of the police. Banja Luka.
4. Jovicic, D., Setka G., (2020). Public Security. Banja Luka.
5. Jovicic, D., (2021). Control over the work of the police. Banja Luka.
6. Cooper, A., Cooper, J., (2009)., Encyclopedia of Social Sciences. Belgrade.
7. Milosavljevic, B., (1997). Science of Police. Belgrade.
8. Pusic, E., (1973). Science of Administration. Zagreb.
9. Radosavljevic, D., (2011). Contemporary political and legal systems. Novi Sad.
10. Talijan, M., Arandjelovic, D., Velimirovic, D., (2001). Organization and jobs of uniformed police officers. Belgrade.
11. Tulezi, J., (2000). Police and the Public. Zagreb.
12. Hadzovic, D., (2015). Djordjevic, S., Police Integrity Assessment in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Belgrade, Sarajevo.
13. Hicks, S., (2007). Political System of the European Union. Belgrade.
14. Setka, G., (2017). Influence of policy on the functionality of police agencies in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Belgrade.